Morton Grange Careline
Servicing Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield & North East Derbyshire
Careline has been providing domiciliary
care within our local community since 1993. Our motto is "Care with
Choice" and our mission statement is "To provide quality care through
quality training in a clean, safe and happy environment."
· Our offices are at Morton Grange in Morton, Alfreton - alongside our nursing and residential homes, day care centre and Edexcel training centre.
· We are currently a Derbyshire Dignity Champion service and an "Investors in People" employer. We encourage all of our staff to train towards diplomas in Health and Social Care.
Morton Grange management with the "Investors in People" certificate / Derbyshire Dignity Champion Bronze Standard Certificate
About Home Care
· Home care can be a great alternative to residential care as it enables our clients to continue living independently for longer.
· Many of our clients prefer home care as it allows them to remain in the safety, comfort and familiarity of their own home whilst still accessing the care and support they require.
Home care provides piece of mind to
clients' friends and relatives who know that their loved one's are receiving the
assistance they need. It can be used to provide respite for people who act as
The Service We Offer
· We support a wide range of clients by scheduling regular visits from our expert care staff, who are familiar with the specific needs of each client they visit.
· Our services include all manner of personal care (e.g. assistance with washing, bathing, dressing, medication etc) along side assistance in household maintenance (e.g. cleaning, shopping, laundry, cooking etc).
Our clients are individuals and we
respect their dignity. We endeavour to promote personal choice and help them
About Our Team
We have a dedicated team of around 100 carers and we support them all in
completion of National Vocational Qualifications in Health and Social Care.
· We have a very thorough induction program which covers all the basic training that staff need to equip themselves for a career in care.
· Careline’s Registered Manager is supported by four Co-ordinators who are directly responsible for the four geographic areas in which we operate. Our management team have a wealth of experience in Health and Social care.
Where We Work
We service clients in Amber
Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield and North East Derbyshire. Each area is managed by a dedicated,
full time Care Co-ordinator and all three areas are close to our main office in
We have a good working
relationship with Social Services and many of our clients receive full funding
or are given a direct payment from Social Services.
Our offices are open Monday
to Friday 9am-5pm and a senior member of staff remains during all non-office
Enquiries can be made without
any obligation and our experienced managers will discuss and consider your needs
and arrange to visit you at home.
This visit will ensure that we can meet your needs in a way that suits
· If you are interested in the services Careline provides please contact us on 01246 861 500 during office hours or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org